The New Brunswick RCMP said Wednesday three men face charges following an armed robbery from 2022 in Moncton.
According to police, two men entered a business on McLaughlin Drive in April 2022, demanding access to the safe while pointing a gun at an employee.
“The two men then fled the scene with an undisclosed amount of money, items belonging to the establishment and a vehicle belonging to the employee,” reads a news release from the RCMP.
Police said the two men were later arrested in Miramichi, N.B.
Joshua Landry, 42, appeared in Moncton Provincial Court in April 2022, charged with robbery with a firearm and unlawful confinement.
He was sentenced in February to more than seven years in prison, minus time already served.
Meanwhile, Alain Pigeon, 38, appeared in Moncton Provincial Court in September 2022 and was charged with several offences.
Those charges include using a credit card that was obtained by crime, several firearm offences, robbery and unlawful confinement.
Pigeon is scheduled to appear in court on Sept. 19.
“As the investigation progressed, police determined that a third individual was also connected to the investigation,” the RCMP said.
Edward Clarence Blair Leet appeared in Moncton Provincial Court last month and was charged with conspiracy of committing an indictable offence.
Mounties said he is scheduled to return to court in October.